Audi Q3 1.4 TFSI|
Photography by Thomas Wielecki
Audi Q3 updated
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
21st June, 2015
Audi's Q3 SUV has been refreshed with new engines and specification
The 1.4-litre petrol engine in the Q3 entry-level model gains Audiís Cylinder on Demand (CoD) technology to the
benefit of fuel efficiency. With two of the four cylinders shutdown under light throttle loads, the fuel saving is up to
20 per cent. With 110kW and 250Nm of torque, itís moves the Q3 to 100km/h from rest in some 8.9 seconds.
The 2.0 diesel 110kW is the entry-level quattro model in the new Q3 range, with 340Nm of torque on-hand from
The two top engines in the Q3 range are both 2.0 litre offerings Ė one diesel and one petrol. The diesel produces
135kW and 380Nm. The petrol powers the fastest model in the new Q3 range. Its 132kW/320Nm flexible power delivery ensures
100km/h is managed in 7.6 seconds.
One of the highlights of the new Audi Q3 range is the increase in standard equipment over its predecessor. In summary,
the equipment highlights of the range are:
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Nissan Pathfinder ST-L
Hybrid road test .....
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
road test .....
Q3 1.4 petrol and 2.0 110kW diesel
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Leather-appointed upholstery
- Dual-zone climate control air-conditioning
- Multi-function leather steering wheel with paddleshifts
- Audi Music Interface with Bluetooth audio streaming
- MMI radio system with retractable 6.5-inch colour display and 8 passive speakers
- Tyre pressure warning
- Cruise control
- Driver Information System
- Audi parking system plus, with front/rear sensors and rear-view camera
- Dynamic suspension
- Electric exterior mirrors
- Light and rain sensor
- LED interior lighting package
Q3 Sport 2.0 petrol and 2.0 135kW diesel (in addition to the equipment above)
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Colour-coded bumpers and wheel arches
- Front sports seats with electric lumbar support
- Milano leather upholstery
- Aluminium and high-gloss interior trim package
- Auto dimming interior mirror
- Audi Drive Select
- Convenience Key
- Multi-function leather three-spoke sports steering wheel with paddleshifts
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Point Plomer Road .....
Technik package $2,990*
- MMI Navigation plus with 20GB HDD storage and 2 x SHDC readers
- Audi park assist with area view
- Audi sound system
S line sports package $5,600*
- S line exterior package
- 18-inch alloy wheels in 5-parallel spoke design
- S line sports seats Alcantara/ leather
- S line multifunction sports steering wheel
- Black headlining
- Aluminium interior trim
Audi Q3 Prices* (MLP*)
Q3 1.4 TFSI COD S tronic 110kW $42,900*
Q3 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic 110kW $47,900*
Q3 Sport Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic 132kW $52,300*
Q3 Sport 2.0 TDI quattro S tronic 135kW $56,900*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are