Audi RS 3 Sportback
Audi RS 3 Sportback price announced
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
18th August, 2015
The Audi RS 3 Sportback will land on Australian shores in October 2015,
with a price tag commencing at $78,900*. It is the first-ever RS 3 Sportback to be sold in Australia and it will be the
most affordable RS model Audi has ever introduced here.
The RS 3 Sportback is powered by Audi’s 2.5 TFSI 5-cylinder engine, developing 270kW and 465Nm. In conjunction with
the sporty 7-speed S tronic transmission and RS-tuned quattro all-wheel drive system, the RS 3 will do 100km/h from rest
in 4.3 seconds.
RS 3 Sportback arrives with a generous list of standard equipment. Highlights include:
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Mercedes-Benz A 250 Sport
road test .....
Volvo V40 T4 Luxury
road test .....
- LED headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED tail lights
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch
- Audi parking system plus: parking assist with rear view camera
- 19-inch alloy wheels in 5-arm rotor design
- ‘RS’ specific front and rear bumpers, side sill trims and diffuser insert
- ‘RS’ tuned sports suspension
- ‘RS’ sports exhaust system with dual oval tailpipes
- ‘RS’ sport front seats with electric lumbar support
- Digital Radio reception (DAB+)
- Audi Music Interface, Bluetooth interface with music streaming
- Dual-zone climate control with digital display and rear air vents
- Leather/Alcantara wrapped multifunction 3-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with aluminium shift paddles
- Audi Side Assist
- Anti-theft alarm
- Convenience key
Audi RS 3 Sportback Pricing*
RS 3 Sportback $78,900*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are