Audi RS Q3 coming
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
30th October, 2013
- The RS Q3 is the first RS Q model - it follows Audi’s first S model from the Q line-up, the SQ5 TDI
The new Audi RS Q3 will package performance and practicality into a sporty and compact design, while ensuring that
this new model stays true to Audi’s RS model heritage.
Audi's RS Q3 will arrive in Australia at a price* as aggressive as its RS 'character'.
“The Audi RS Q3 is a stunning vehicle that offers performance car enthusiasts something completely different,”
said Audi Australia’s Managing Director Andrew Doyle.
“Our price point of $81,900* is really going to motivate some buyers to look at the sports car they have always
wanted. No other car offers anything like the kind of performance, versatility or exclusivity of an Audi RS model at this
price point. It truly is a unique vehicle and looks set to expand Australia’s love of performance SUV models.”
The RS Q3 is powered by a five-cylinder 2.5-litre TFSI engine that develops a phenomenal 228kW of power and 420Nm of
torque. Distributed to all four wheels via quattro technology and through a seven-speed S tronic transmission, the RS
Q3 launches to 100 km/h in 5.2 seconds.
Despite the sharp pricing, the RS Q3 comes equipped with a high level of standard equipment, as expected of an Audi RS
model. Highlights include:
- RS specific styling, front and rear
- RS high-performance brake system, wave disc design at the front
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED tail lights
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, 20 GB of hard drive storage and 2 SD card readers
- Audi parking system plus with rear view camera
- Audi Music Interface, Bluetooth interface with audio streaming
- Sports seats with Fine Nappa leather and RS embossing
- Dual zone climate control
- Automatically dimming interior mirror, electric exterior mirrors
- RS specific interior highlights
The Audi RS Q3 is scheduled to arrive in Australia in February 2014.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are