Audi TT roadster: new generation released
Audi TT roadster|
Image by Thomas Wielecki
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
15th July, 2015
- New quattro-only TT Roadster range starts at $81,500*
- Innovative technology like the Audi virtual cockpit fitted as standard
- Only 4-star rated by EuroNCAP
Following in the tracks of the third-generation Audi TT Coupe, the all-new TT Roadster has arrived in Australia.
The new TT Roadster offers a fresh design with advanced technology in the all-new model, but its sporting ability
really improves it in comparison to its predecessor.
The TT Roadster is powered by a 2.0 TFSI engine that is more powerful and more efficient than before. It produces
169kW and 370Nm, making it ideal for sporty drivers. Available exclusively with a six-speed dual-clutch S tronic
transmission and quattro all-wheel-drive, the new TT Roadster can reach 100km/h from rest in 5.6 seconds.
For exciting dynamic performance, the TT Roadster uses Audiís ultra lightweight philosophy with its Audi Space Frame
(ASF). It also benefits from a new generation of quattro all-wheel drivetrain technology, which through the use of
advanced software, actively sends more drive to the rear wheels during dynamic driving.
The TT Roadster has an electric folding soft-top that weighs only 39kg. It takes just 10 seconds to open or close, and
for added convenience, can be operated at speeds of up to 50km/h. It also features an electrically retractable wind
The Audi TT Roadster is available in Australia in two distinct model lines: Sport and S line.
Highlights in the Sport line are:
- Innovative Audi virtual cockpit with multifunction sports steering wheel
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, DVD player, 10GB music storage, live traffic and map updates
- 18-inch alloy wheels in a dynamic new design
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Convenience key
- Electric, heated sport seats with electric lumbar support
- Electric folding roof with electrically retractable windbreaker
- Audi parking system plus (front and rear)
- Alcantara and leather trim
- Audi Drive select
- Ambient interior lighting
- Storage and luggage compartment package
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Jaguar F-TYPE S
road test .....
Mercedes A 250 Sport
road test .....
In addition to the above, S line models also feature:
- S line sport interior and exterior styling
- S sport front seats in Alcantara and leather, with pneumatic bolsters
- 19-inch alloy wheels in a dynamic titanium contrast design
- Full LED headlights including dynamic rear indicators
- Audi sound system (5ch amplifier, total output of 155w through 9 speakers and 2 subwoofers)
- Digital radio
- Matrix LED headlights (with dynamic indicators at the front and rear), as well as a selection of sporty new alloy
wheel designs up to 20 inches in diameter are also available for all models.
Audi TT roadster pricing*
- TT Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic† $81,500*
- TT Coupe 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic†$89,000*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are