Citroen C4 Cactus
Citroen C4 Cactus: price confirmed
Related story - 29th March, 2015:
Citroen C4 Cactus confirmed for Australia
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
26th October, 2015
Citroen Australia has today announced the final pricing and specification
ahead of the February 2016 release of its Cactus compact.
The highly specified Cactus range will be available from $26,990* for the turbo-charged, PureTech petrol manual, while
the semi-automatic diesel variant will commence from $29,990*.
A significant range of personalisation options will be available at extra cost and include: coloured Airbumps,
coloured roof rails and door mirrors, wheel rims, colour body highlights, interior options and a range of vibrant
Taking into account all possible combinations and permutations a total 23,184 Cactus combinations exist – with all
being offered by Citroen Australia to customers that pre-order their vehicle before the end of the year.
The Cactus will also bring with it a range of innovative technologies paired to unparalleled customisation and
Citroen’s 6 year warranty, service and support programme.
General Manager for Citroen Australia, John Startari, said the generous levels of specification and unique nature of
the Cactus will prove a compelling package for Australian’s looking to stand apart from the crowd.
“With its stand out design, innovative features, generous specification and sharp pricing, the C4 Cactus will bring
significant competition to the compact SUV segment,” said Mr. Startari.
“In a market full of same-same styling the C4 Cactus gives customers the opportunity to make a statement and it is
one we believe will resonate with Australians.”
“Paired with Citroen’s leading 6 year warranty, capped-price servicing and roadside assist programme, the Cactus is
a vehicle that will appeal to the heart and the head,” said Startari.
Locally, C4 cactus will be offered with two drivetrains, featuring stop-start technology as well as:
- PSA’s highly awarded PureTech 81kW, 205Nm 1.2L turbo-petrol three-cylinder engine paired to a five speed manual
- A 68kW, 230Nm 1.6L turbo-diesel paired to a 6 speed semi-automatic transmission.
Drivetrains aside, Citroen designers and engineers aimed to develop a vehicle that turns convention on its head
delivering unique solutions to issues surrounding modern motoring.
The response to the brief is captured in five key developments:
- Airbump®, an innovation by CITROËN. Useful, attractive and customisable, this graphic feature enhances vehicle design
while protecting the bodywork;
- A fully digital, intuitive interface and airy, connected driving position with controls grouped around a 7-inch touch
screen, fitted as standard;
- Wide sofa-style seats at the front;
- Front passenger airbag transferred to the roof (Airbag In Roof technology), an exclusive that makes more room and
storage space for the front passenger;
- An optional panoramic glazed roof with advanced heat protection;
As standard, Exclusive petrol models will feature:
- 81kW, 205Nm 1.2 litre turbo petrol PureTech drivetrain with manual transmission;
- 7” Touch Screen with eMyWay Satellite Navigation;
- Reverse camera with rear parking sonar;
- DAB+ Digital Radio with 6 Speakers and ARKAMYS Digital Amplifier;
- Bluetooth connectivity and USB input;
- Automatic Lights & Wipers with Magic Wash;
- Climate control air conditioning;
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter with Favourite Speed Memory;
- Cornering Fog Lights;
- 17” Bi-tone Cross alloy wheels with 15” Steel spare tyre;
- Tyre pressure monitors;
- Electronic assistants (ABS/EBD/EBA/ESC/HSA);
- Six airbags (front driver, roof passenger, front sides & two curtain);
- Bi-tone leather steering wheel with chrome insert & controls;
- Height adjustable driver’s seat;
- Electric front windows and pop out (6cm) rear windows;
- Electronically adjustable mirrors;
- PLIP with central locking;
- Seatbelt unfastening warning on all seats;
- Piano black roof bars, mirrors, blank rear insert & rear spoiler surround;
- Centre console and armrest with storage;
- Ventilated disc brakes front and drum brakes rear;
- Top box 8.5L storage compartment;
- Black Airbump;
- 12 volt socket and cup holder in cabin;
- Front sun-visors with driver’s courtesy mirror;
- 60/40 split rear seats;
- Guide-me-home lighting, selective unlocking and auto rear wiper in reverse;
- LED Courtesy and Map Lights.
Exclusive diesel models will feature the following over the Exclusive petrol:
- A 68kW, 230Nm 1.6 litre turbo-diesel drivetrain with six-speed semi-automatic;
- “Easy Push” Gear Selector and paddle shifters on steering wheel;
- Aircraft-style manual handbrake;
- Bench seat with armrest.
A variety of optional equipment will be available across both models including; exterior colour, interior trim,
panoramic sunroof, coloured bumps (includes front and rear highlights), roof rails, side mirror caps, C-Pillar
highlights and wheels.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are