Holden Cascada released
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
3rd May, 2015
- Holden launches its European-sourced Cascada convertible
- Special Launch Edition available
Setting a new benchmark in attainable luxury, Cascada is an elegant, yet responsive, small four-seat convertible
designed for beachside cruising and the open road.
Formally known as Astra Convertible, Cascada has established a name in its own right with its ability to appeal to a
completely different type of buyer than those looking at the new sporty Holden Astra.
Cascada will be available in two guises from launch; Cascada and a special Cascada Launch Edition, of which only 50
units will be available.
Cascada comes with a versatile 1.6 litre turbo engine coupled with a smooth six-speed automatic transmission,
delivering an easy and enjoyable driving experience on urban and regional roads.
Dynamically, Cascada has been engineered with strength and rigidity in mind, ensuring drivers get the perfect balance
between solid cornering performance and the freedom associated with driving a convertible.
Appealing exterior design is complimented with 18-inch alloy wheels and a secure, triple-layered acoustic power hood
able to be retracted in just 17 seconds whilst on the move at speeds of up to 50km/h.
Cascada’s perforated leather appointed seats and intuitive MyLink infotainment system provide a luxurious touch on a
flexible, four seat interior design.
Cascada Launch Edition
A limited number of just 50 special, Cascada Launch Edition vehicles will be available to celebrate the return of the
convertible body style to the Holden range.
Cascada Launch Edition dials up the luxury even more by adding premium Nappa leather appointed and ventilated front
seats and a leather sports steering wheel. There is also significant differentiation on the car’s exterior with 20-inch
alloy wheels, Adaptive Forward Lighting and Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED DRL’s (Daylight Running Lamps).
Holden’s commitment to delivering excellent customer value extends beyond the purchase of Cascada, with the recently
launched and ground-breaking Holden Lifetime Capped Price Servicing (CPS) programme.
And with Holden’s extensive dealer network offering Australia’s largest CPS programme Cascada buyers get peace of mind
with transparent service pricing for life.
Cascada will go on sale on 4th May 2015 and is available in a wide range of exterior colour choices.
Holden Cascada Prices*
- Cascada, automatic $41,990*
- Cascada Launch Edition, automatic $44,990*
- 1.6 litre SIDI turbo engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Dual front and side airbags
- ESC and ABS
- Hill start assist
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- 17-inch steel space saver spare wheel
- Electric folding acoustically insulated roof
- Sports suspension
- Electric park brake
- Heated power outside mirrors
- Heated front sports seats
- Leather appointed trim perforated Siena seats
- Alloy sports pedals
- Satellite navigation
- Cruise control
- Rear view camera
- Dual zone air conditioning
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage system (two positions)
- Auto projector headlamps (halogen), DRL’s and front fog lamps
- Rain sensing wipers
- Heated leather steering wheel
- Enhanced multi-function display (one colour) with:
- Vehicle information menu
- Trip information menu
- Fuel economy menu
- Holden MyLink Infotainment System with 7” colour screen display
- Integrated apps
- Tune In Radio
- DAB+ digital radio
- Single CD player with MP3 capability
- Universal hands free with Bluetooth
- Bluetooth® audio streaming, USB and auxiliary input jack
Cascada Launch Edition (50 units)
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Premium nappa leather appointed sports seats
- Ventilated front seats
- Leather sports steering wheel
- Adaptive Forward Lighting and Bi-Xenon headlamps with LED DRL’s
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are