Holden Trax updated, 1.4 litre turbo now optional
Holden Trax LTZ
Holden Trax LTZ
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
13th August, 2014
- Top of the range Trax introduced with a sporty 1.4 litre turbocharged engine
- Trax LTZ with 1.4 litre iTi engine includes sunroof, new 18 inch alloys, rain sensing wipers and driver’s arm rest as
- Trax LTZ 1.4 litre iTi priced from $29,990*
- Trax LS priced from $23,990*
Holden Trax will cement its position as one of the best small SUVs on the road with the introduction of the new top of
the range 1.4 litre Turbo LTZ model.
The refined 1.4 litre turbocharged engine option is coupled with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Active Select
and a variety of new premium features that complement its award winning technology and bold design.
The LTZ with the new 1.4 litre turbo-charged engine will sit above the already popular and well performing 1.8 litre
engine in the expanded Trax line-up, offering customers an option that provides even greater levels of refinement and
responsiveness. The new engine boasts 103kW of power and 200Nm of torque, with a fuel economy rating of 6.9 litres per
Trax LTZ also benefits from an array of standard premium features, including rain sensing wipers, a driver’s arm rest
and new 18 inch alloy wheels. A sunroof also comes standard with the 1.4 litre iTi option, further enhancing Trax’s
reputation for providing outstanding customer value.
These new additions join the long list of standard features already found across the entire Trax range including a
seven-inch touch-screen with MyLink embedded apps, rear view camera and Bluetooth™ phone and audio streaming.
Teresa Basile, Holden’s General Manager Marketing Communications, said Holden was committed to ensuring the
fully-flexible Trax would continue to offer today’s drivers everything they are looking for in a small SUV, from
multiple seating configurations to advanced technology features.
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Holden Cruze Sportwagon
road test .....
2013 Holden Trax
road test .....
“In just 12 short months since its launch, Trax has established itself as a serious contender in this ever popular
segment and we are very pleased with the success it has achieved to date,” said Ms Basile.
“Trax has received great traction in the market as well as plenty of positive reviews and we are committed to
building on that success to ensure Trax continues to evolve and respond to customer needs.”
“In 2014 Trax is currently Holden’s fourth highest selling vehicle and we’re confident that with the introduction
of the 1.4 turbocharged engine and new added extras, it will continue to appeal to a broad customer base ensuring
The affordable and fuel efficient 1.8 litre engine will remain available on Trax, matched with a 5-speed manual or
optional 6-speed automatic transmission, in both the LS and LTZ trim levels, with prices starting from just $23,990*.
Holden’s commitment to delivering excellent customer value extends beyond the purchase of Trax, with the most
transparent Capped Price Servicing offer in the market. Trax owners receive complete peace of mind knowing that each of
the four regular services in the first three years (or 60,000kms whichever comes first) will only cost $185^ – one of the
lowest in the small SUV segment.
On sale later this month, Holden Trax is available in a wide range of exterior colour choices including the
introduction of Blaze Red.
- Blaze Red
- Summit White
- Snowflake Pearl#
- Carbon Flash#
- Boracay Blue#
- Orange Rock#
- Satin Steel Grey#
Note: premium colours indicated with a # are optional. Premium paint is optional at $550*.
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Crossing the Nullarbor .....
Holden Trax LS Highlights:
- 1.8 litre petrol engine
- 5-speed manual transmission or optional 6-speed automatic transmission with Active Select
- 6 airbags (driver, front passenger, front side and curtain)
- ESC, ABS and TCS
- Hill Start Assist
- Descent Control System
- 16” alloy wheels (4)
- Air conditioning
- Rear view camera
- Rear parking sensors
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage system
- Holden MyLink infotainment System with 7” colour touch-screen display
- Embedded apps including Pandora®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn and BringGo navigation
- Siri® Eyes Free Mode
- AM/FM Radio with RDS display
- USB with iPod connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Jet black cloth interior
- Auto headlamps
Holden Trax LTZ highlights over LS
- * Optional 1.4iTi engine
- * New 18” alloy wheels (4)
- * New Rain Sensing Wipers
- * New Driver Arm Rest
- * New Sunroof (available on LTZ 1.4 litre iTi only)
- 6-speed automatic transmission with Active Select
- Jet black Sportec trim
- Heated front seats
- Front Fog Lamps
- Trip Computer
- Storage Tray under front passenger's eat
- Holden Trax LS, 1.8 litre manual $23,990*
- Holden Trax LS, 1.8 litre automatic $26,190*
- Holden Trax LTZ, 1.8 litre automatic $28,490*
- Holden Trax LTZ, 1.4 litre iTi automatic $29,990*
Featuring embedded apps for music and navigation, MyLink in Trax supports Pandora®, Stitcher™, TuneIn™ Radio, and
BringGo® navigation as well as Siri® Eyes Free Mode. Not all vehicles with MyLink will support all apps.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are
^ Price stated is maximum service price. Must service within 3,000km or 90 days of scheduled service (whichever