Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati released locally
Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati - only 40 for Australia
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
19th June, 2013
- Limited run of Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati models secured for Australian customers
- A set of stunning Tramontano leather luggage among long list of standard equipment
The limited edition Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati (Maserati Edition) has made its debut in Australia following an
international release last year.
Just 499 examples of the Edizione Maserati are being produced for global markets, with Fiat Australia securing 40
units for local customers.
The Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati features exclusive style details and special technical features developed especially
for the Abarth/Maserati collaboration, based on a host of shared values, including attention to detail, elegance and a
passion for performance and sport.
It follows the Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari collaboration project of four years ago and confirms the authoritative
presence of Abarth in the Fiat line-up.
Heading the list of specifications for the Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati is the uprated 1.4-litre turbocharged engine,
which produces 132 kW of power and 250 Nm peak torque. It is teamed with an electrically-operated manual Abarth
Competizione gearbox with steering wheel-mounted paddle shift controls, which enhances the performance of the engine via
quicker gearshifts, while ensuring an experience of superior comfort at the wheel.
A variable back-pressure ‘dual mode’ exhaust also improves engine performance, delivering an inspiring exhaust note
above 3,000 rpm and featuring tailpipes modified to assume the hexagonal shape that is a hallmark of Maserati models.
Other mechanical highlights include 17-inch Maserati-inspired Neptune alloy wheels with performance 205/40 R17 tyres,
Brembo disc brakes front and rear, and special Koni shock absorbers.
The Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati is finished in ‘Pontevecchio Bordeaux’ paint – a colour from the Maserati palette,
which is achieved with special three-layer paintwork that reflects light to accentuate its shine. The electrically
controlled soft top is finished in Titanium grey fabric.
Inside the seats are upholstered in sand beige leather and feature a ‘695’ logo embossed on the front head restraints.
The dashboard and gearshift trim are distinguished by a special matt carbon finish, further enhanced with the ‘695’ logo,
while the door panels and rear panels undergo a special UV-Lux treatment that lends the trims an elegant grey ‘flocking’
The black leather steering wheel features beige leather inserts and a tri-colour hub, while the instrument panel has
been specifically produced by the Jaeger brand. Other details include the aluminium pedal unit and aluminium sill plates
with carbon fibre inserts customised with ‘Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati’ graphics.
The interior also includes an individual build plate with the car’s build number from 1 to 499, while a set of
Tramontano leather luggage is among the exclusive cabrio’s long list of standard equipment.
The Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati goes on sale in Australia with a price* of $60,000*.
- 1.4-litre Turbo 16v engine – 132 kW @ 5,500 rpm and 250 Nm @ 3,000 rpm
- Abarth Competizione gearbox (five-speed MTA) with paddle shifters
- Maserati-inspired 17-inch Neptune alloy wheels with 205/40 R17 tyres
- Abarth Koni shock absorbers with FSD valves (front and rear)
- Lowered suspension geometry
- Brembo floating, perforated and self-ventilating front disc brakes ø 305mm x 28mm
- Brembo perforated rear disc brakes ø 240mm x 11mm
- Electric power steering with Sport mode
- Dual mode exhaust with Maserati-inspired design
- Special ‘Pontevecchio Bordeaux’ paint from Maserati
- Xenon headlights
- Titanium grey soft top
- Automatic climate control
- Sand beige leather seats from Maserati
- JBL audio system with 9-speakers and 8-channel amplifier supplying 400W total power
- Leather steering wheel with audio controls
- Blue&Me TomTom navigation system
- Dashboard fascia and gearshift trim in matte carbon
- Door panels, console and tunnel in ‘flocked’ UV-Lux
- Luggage set by Tramontano
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Aluminium sill plate with carbon fibre insert, customised with ‘Abarth 695 Edizione Maserati’ graphics
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are