Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde
Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
19th September, 2014
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde: enhanced styling features and a revised interior with Uconnect five-inch
touchscreen multimedia system with Bluetooth, text-message reader and audio streaming as standard
- Punchy 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo engine that generates 125kW and 250Nm, paired exclusively with slick six-speed manual
- Powerful efficiency: 0-100km/h in just 7.5secs and on to a 219km/h top speed
- Alfa Active Suspension continuously adapts to road conditions, ensuring a dynamic drive
- Stunning style: 18-inch Titanium Quadrifoglio Verde alloy wheels, Brembo brakes with red callipers, twin chrome-plated
exhaust pipe, Titanio Grey frames on headlights, taillights and exterior mirrors
The new high-performance Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde – a true Italian hot hatch – has arrived with significant
technical and style upgrades.
The new MiTo QV offers enhanced Italian style and technology to match its performance, efficiency, specification and,
of course, driving satisfaction.
The MiTo QV’s exterior is distinguished by the burnished finish on the headlight surrounds, front grille, door
mirrors; door handles and tail-light surrounds, as well as its rear spoiler, sports rear bumper, twin chrome exhaust
pipes, 18-inch alloy wheels, red Brembo® brake callipers and the unmistakable Quadrifoglio Verde emblem on the front
The interior also reflects the dynamic spirit of the MiTo QV, as highlighted by the new flat-bottomed sports steering
wheel, trimmed in leather with contrasting white stitching. Black leather with white stitching also trims the handbrake
lever and the gear lever while the Competizione 'carbon look' dashboard, special floor mats and aluminium kick plate
(with Quadrifoglio Verde logos) add to the special feel of the interior. The sports seats - height adjustable on the
driver's side and with lumbar adjustment for both front occupants - are trimmed in specific Quadrifoglio Verde fabric and
finished with white-and-green stitching to complete the revised look.
As with all Alfa Romeo cars, the power-plant is the heart of the machine and under the bonnet of the new Alfa Romeo
MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde beats the advanced 1.4-litre MultiAir Turbo engine, which develops a maximum power output of
125kW at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of 250Nm at 2,500 rpm (in Dynamic mode).
Performance is as spirited as ever, with a 0-100km/h sprint in just 7.5 seconds.
In terms of equipment, the new Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde again offers exceptional levels of specification
including Alfa Romeo's Uconnect five-inch touchscreen multimedia system as standard, with Bluetooth connectivity, Text
Reader, Audio Streaming, Voice Controls, MP3, USB and Aux-In.
Priced at just $30,500*, the Alfa Romeo MiTo QV is in dealers now.
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Crossing the Nullarbor .....
ALFA ROMEO MITO QV FEATURES
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Four-piston Brembo® brake callipers finished in red
- Alfa Active Suspension
- 18" exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde alloy wheels
- Sports rear bumper with twin chrome tailpipes
- Rear spoiler
- Front fog lights with dark surrounds
- Burnished trim on grille, handles, mirrors, front and rear light surrounds
- New Flat-bottom sports steering wheel
- Leather brake lever and gear lever boot with white and green stitching
- Instrument panel with white graphics and Quadrifoglio Verde logo
- "Competizione" Carbon-look dashboard
- Aluminium Quadrifoglio Verde kick plates
- Fabric seats with Alfa Romeo logo and white-green stitching
- UconnectTM five-inch touch-screen multimedia system with Bluetooth, Text Reader, Audio Streaming, Voice Controls,
MP3, USB and Aux-In
- Specific Quadrifoglio Verde mats
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
2014 Alfa Romeo MiTo (auto)
road test .....
Fiat Freemont (diesel/auto)
road test .....
ALFA ROMEO MITO QV DRIVE SYSTEMS
Alfa Active Suspension
Electronic shock absorber control system that actively and continuously changes the chassis response depending on road
conditions and the driver's needs. It interfaces with Alfa D.N.A. and the other on-board electronic devices.
The Alfa MiTo was the first Alfa Romeo car to be equipped with the Alfa D.N.A. system, an innovative device that
adapts the car's personality to the needs of the driver and road conditions.
Derived from racing experience, the Alfa D.N.A. system acts on the engine, brakes, steering, suspension and gearbox,
allowing three different vehicle behaviour modes, depending on the most suitable driving style for the road conditions or
the desires of the driver: super-sporty mode, Dynamic; urban mode, Natural; and maximum safety even in low grip
conditions, All-weather mode.
In the Dynamic racing driving mode the electronic traction control systems are activated more discreetly, the engine
and brakes are more reactive and quicker to respond and the steering is more direct and sporty.
Shift the selector to the Natural urban driving mode and the calibration is more neutral, with optimised
When poor grip conditions make the road more demanding, all you have to do is activate the All-weather setting,
designed to anticipate the intervention of all of the electronic safety devices.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are