Audi S3 cabriolet
Audi S3 cabriolet arrives
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
17th October, 2014
- 2.0 TFSI engine with 210kW/380Nm
- 0-100 km/h in 5.5sec
- Priced from $69,300*
Enthusiasts who are attracted to the driving sensation of top-down motoring now have another option to consider in a
new segment for Audi. The very first Audi S3 cabriolet has arrived in Australia, with all the performance expected of an
Audi S model, together with the striking styling of Audi’s new compact Cabriolet model line.
“For enthusiasts, an S3 Cabriolet at this price point will deliver the perfect sports car combination of open-top
exhilaration and dynamic driving,” said Andrew Doyle, Managing Director, Audi Australia Pty Ltd.
“We are delighted to offer an entirely new S3 model in the compact Cabriolet segment, catering to a very different
customer than we have been able to satisfy before. Not only is the new Audi A3 Cabriolet the first convertible available
with Audi’s renowned quattro all-wheel-drive technology, we are now adding an S3 Cabriolet as a tantalising addition to
this aspirational segment of the market,” said Doyle.
The S3 Cabriolet is powered by a 2.0 TFSI four-cylinder engine that develops 210kW and 380Nm. Acceleration performance
is very good, reaching 100km/h from rest in 5.5 seconds.
The sporty six-speed S tronic dual-clutch transmission is standard on the S3 Cabriolet, and together with Audi’s
quattro all-wheel drive system, it lends itself to exciting driving dynamics. Audi’s magnetic ride variable damper system
is also available as an option, for even more discerning sports car drivers.
In the Audi S3 Cabriolet, a new active roll-over system protects occupants in the event of a roll-over. All variants
of the new Audi A3 have been awarded the maximum 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Renault Clio GT
road test .....
road test .....
Standard equipment includes:
- Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights and LED tail lights
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch
- Audi parking system plus: park assist, front & rear sensors with rear view camera
- 18-inch alloy wheels in 5-parallel spoke design
- Fully automatic roof
- Acoustic roof, for an even quieter drive
- ‘S’ specific body kit
- ‘S’ exhaust system with quad tailpipes
- ‘S’ sports suspension
- Sport seats in fine Nappa leather, with heating for front seats
- Audi Music Interface, Bluetooth interface with music streaming
- Dual-zone climate control with digital display and rear air vents
- Leather-wrapped, multi-function flat-bottom steering wheel
- Convenience key
Also available for the new S3 Cabriolet is the S performance package, for $4,990*, which combines a host of highly
desirable features. The package includes:
- LED headlights
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Audi magnetic ride
- ‘S’ sports seats in fine Nappa leather with diamond stitching
- 19-inch alloy wheels in a choice of two designs
- Front and rear brake callipers in S design red
S3 Cabriolet 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic $69,300*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are