Team Chevy Hendrick Motorsports NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson is
interviewed in his personal 1967 Chevy Camaro SS on Thursday, 15th August, 2013 at the Chevrolet Performance display
along the Woodward Dream Cruise route at Memorial Park in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Chevrolet at Woodward Dream Cruise
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
16th August, 2013
Chevrolet Performance is back at the Woodward Dream Cruise this weekend at
Memorial Park in Royal Oak (Detroit, USA) , where it will display a collection of performance vehicles together with
parts and accessories.
Located at the north-east corner of Woodward Avenue and 13 Mile Road, the Chevrolet Performance display is open
Thursday 15th August and Friday 16th August from 10AM to 9PM. On Saturday 17th August – the day of the Woodward Dream
Cruise – it is open 8AM to 9PM.
In addition to the 2014 Corvette Stingray, Chevrolet Performance’s showcase of shimmering sheet metal will
- 2014 Camaro Z/28
- 2014 Silverado LTZ crew cab
- 2014 Impala LTZ
- 2014 SS pace car
- 1967 Camaro Hot Wheels concept
- Camaro ZL1 “Smoke” concept
- Chevrolet Performance V-6 and V-8 Camaro concepts featuring a new portfolio of Gen 5 Camaro performance parts and
- Chevrolet Performance Hot Rod Power Tour “Trip Captain” Suburban concept
- NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson’s 1967 Camaro with LS9 crate engine
- 1953 Suburban with a custom LSX engine
- Helio Castroneves’s IndyCar show car
Also on display is the latest in high-performance crate engines, engine parts, vehicle accessories and more from
Chevrolet Performance, including:
- LSX454R crate engine
- Big-block 572/720R racing crate engine
- Small-block ZZ383 crate engine
- LSA/4L85E Connect & Cruise crate powertrain system
- Camaro ZL1 brake upgrade kit
- Camaro 1LE Track Pack suspension kit
Representatives from the Chevrolet Performance team will be available to demonstrate products and answer questions
about components including engine controllers, the Connect and Cruise crate powertrain systems and more.
More than 1 million car enthusiasts are expected to pack the famous avenue in suburban Detroit and beyond for the
world’s largest one-day automotive event. The annual Woodward Dream Cruise celebrates all things related to the American
automotive industry of the past.