Chrysler's new 300 arrives
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
28th July, 2015
- New Chrysler 300 sedanís exterior features expressive style for 2015, with a bolder front grille and new wheel designs
- TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission, now standard on every model, balances performance with efficiency
- All-new electronic power steering system, which transmits precise road feel and improves on-centre tracking, steering
noise and fuel consumption
- All-new cast-aluminium axles and axle housing provide weight savings and help to reduce parasitic friction
- Acoustically tuned interior to improve road noise
- Standard equipment including heated leather seating, Uconnect with voice commands and an 8.4-inch touchscreen
complete with navigation
- New for 2015, the "Sport" button (300C Luxury) enables sport-tuned steering, pedal, engine and transmission
- Safety and security features include Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with
Full Stop, and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Chrysler 300C†($49,000*) and 300C Luxury ($54,000*) are available now
Chryslerís new 300 has arrived, offering unmistakable styling and technology.
The new Chrysler 300 offers a long list of inclusions on every model, including TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission,
Uconnect system with satellite navigation, and an all-new 7-inch full colour driver information display (DID).
Inside the new Chrysler 300, passengers will be immersed in a blend of high-quality and innovative material choices,
precision craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technology and thoughtful features.
Models and Specifications
The new Chrysler 300 is now available in two specification levels, 300C and 300C Luxury.
Performance orientated models - Core and SRT8 sedans - will arrive 'down the track'.
The new Chrysler 300C provides comfort and innovation.
Chrome grille surround, fascia accent details, side window surrounds, mirror caps and door handles. Adaptive Bi-Xenon
headlights, which include the Chrysler ĎCí shaped daytime running lights, and accented LED tail lamps provide a premium
look, while 18-inch polished aluminium wheels and LED fog lamps hint to the high level of standard equipment within.
On the inside, the driver and front passenger enjoy fully electric, heated and ventilated leather upholstered front
seats while rear passengers can also enjoy the heated rear seat function. Cabin temperature is controlled by the standard
dual-zone climate control.
Information and entertainment is easily and intuitively accessed through the UConnect system. Featuring an 8.4-inch
touchscreen display, all multi-media information including navigation system information is clearly displayed and easily
accessed. The Alpine audio system features nine speakers plus a subwoofer to deliver the 506W of power with clarity.
Maneuvering is made safe and easy with the standard rear view camera system which is supplemented by the front and
rear park assist system.
300C Luxury: ($54,000*)
The Chrysler 300C Luxury comes with some of the finest appointments and most innovative driver assistance and safety
Large 20-inch fully polished aluminium wheels provide the Chrysler 300C Luxury with a planted look.
Other Platinum Chrome accents include the lower Mobius strip, rear fascia accent, door handles and exterior mirror
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Range Rover Sport on
Point Plomer Road .....
The interior features quilted and perforated Nappa leather on the front and rear seats. Highlighting this sedan's
exceptional level of craftsmanship and comfort are premium Nappa leather door panels with exclusive quilted inserts.
High-end Foligno leather from Italian leather expert, Poltrona Frau, wraps the instrument panel and sides of the centre
console and is finished with French accent stitching.
The leather-wrapped steering wheel is hand-stitched and includes die-cast paddle shifters and a unique chrome accent
ring to highlight the 360-degree heated rim. Completing the interior is specially selected and hand-sanded natural pore
wood stained in a matt-Mocha finish.
Packed with innovative technology, the 300C Luxury ensures the highest levels of driver assistance and safety.
Standard equipment for the 300C Luxury includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Rain Sensing Wipers and Automatic Highbeam
The impressive suite of innovative safety technologies includes the following systems; Advanced Brake Assist, Blind
Spot Monitoring, Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Warning.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are