DS 5 updated
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
2nd November, 2015
- New exterior styling for DS 5
- Revised interior with upgraded on-board technology, design and comfort
- Greater, 133kW, power from new, Euro-6 diesel drivetrain
- Revised suspension for greater comfort and composure
The new-look DS 5 is the first of a new era of vehicles from PSA, bringing together avant-garde design, allying
dynamic behaviour, refinement and attention to detail with innovative technologies.
The new-look DS 5 (successor to Citroen DS5) is the first of a six model range to be launched under the new DS
Automobile marque, all of which will be identified by a new frontal styling signature that is said to draw inspiration
from the Citroen DS of 1955.
Alongside new features such as the sculpted, vertical grille with the DS monogramme in the centre, the DS LED Vision
headlamps, touch drive interface and a new, efficient, more powerful Euro 6 diesel drivtrain while maintaing the
qualities for which its renowned, including bodylines defying conventional definition, an exceptional exterior and
interior design with refinement visible in every detail, and a 'cockpit' driving position.
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check this one!
Citroen DS5 long distance
road test .....
"The New DS 5 is more than just a new car. It is the car introducing our brand identity. Sixty years on from the
original DS, the new DS 5 carries all the genes of DS. Above all, it is a clear statement of our ambition: to revive the
tradition of French premium vehicles." said Yves Bonnefont, CEO of DS.
NEW-LOOK, NEW DRIVETRAIN, NEW PRICING AND LIMITED EDITION
As part of the substantial changes borne to DS 5, Australia-bound vehicles will be specified as standard with many
items previously unavailable or available only as an option.
The new DS 5 D Sport will be priced* from of $56,990*. Over the outgoing Citroen DS5 diesel this vehicle gains:
- the more powerful and efficient BlueHDi diesel drivetrain
- new 7” touchscreen, including reverse camera
- Digital DAB+ radio
- LED vision headlamps including daytime running lamps and indicators
- LED fog lamps
- Blind spot monitoring
- 18 inch twist alloys (in lieu of 17-inch alloys)
The new, single variant also better reflects the specification of DS 5 vehicles sold over the past two years, with
close to 90% of all models sold being diesel.
Building on this highly specified single variant will be a limited run 60th Anniversary edition – just 30 of these
vehicles will be available.
Over the standard vehicle, the anniversary edition adds over $7,700 worth of specification for just $3,000 more
(MLP* of $59,990*) and includes:
- Watchstrap leather
- Denon HiFi System
- DS metal trim
- DS roof sticker
- DS mirror caps (except on white cars)
- And 19” Cairns alloy wheels in a unique gold colour
- Premium paint
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
We drive a Range Rover Sport
to enjoy Point Plomer Road
All DS vehicles carry a 6 year, unlimited kilometre warranty, 6 years capped price servicing and 6 years roadside
Complementing the expansive standard specification of the DS 5 D Sport will be an array of optional equipment
- Watchstrap leather: $2,700*
- Denon Hi-Fi: $800*
- Premium Paint: $800*
- Pearlescent Paint: $1,000*
- 19” Cairns Alloy Wheels: $2,000*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are