Holden introduces 'Capped Price Servicing' for all models since
Holden 48/215 Series
Holden FJ Series
Holden Kingswood (HQ Series)
Holden Statesman Caprice (WB Series)
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
4th March, 2015
- Holden’s Lifetime Capped Price Service (CPS) programme covers all Holden vehicles ever built from the 48-215 of 1948
to today’s VF Commodore and beyond
- Biggest CPS programme in Australia, covering more than 2.5 million cars
- Provides service price transparency for all vehicles, ensuring customers always know how much their service will
- Lifetime CPS programme launched 1st March 2015
Holden has announced the introduction of a new, ground-breaking Lifetime Capped Price Service (CPS) programme – the
largest of its kind in in Australia (based on the number of cars included).
The Lifetime CPS programme applies to every Holden ever made since the first Holden in 1948, ensuring that all
Holden owners clearly understand the maximum price that they can expect to pay at every scheduled service.
Holden’s Executive Director of Aftersales, Michael Filazzola said the unique Lifetime CPS programme represents
Holden’s commitment to providing customers a positive experience throughout their ownership experience, no matter when
they bought their new, or used, Holden.
“Our all-encompassing Lifetime Capped Price Servicing programme is an incredible programme and demonstrates yet
again our commitment to our customers. Holden owners from as far back as 1948 can enjoy total peace of mind and service
price transparency,” said Mr. Filazzola.
“This is the biggest CPS programme in Australia and underlines Holden’s ongoing commitment to world-class customer
service and outstanding value. Our lifetime CPS means that once customers buy a Holden, of any age, new or used, we have
The easy-to-use Lifetime CPS calculator found on the Holden website, clearly displays the maximum service price of
any Holden vehicle, ensuring that customers will not pay more than expected when visiting their Holden Dealer for a
In addition to the all-inclusive, Lifetime CPS programme and to further demonstrate the importance Holden places on
providing clear service pricing and customer value, the first seven services for all eligible new vehicles will be
Holden Lifetime CPS was introduced on 1st March 2015. For more details including vehicle eligibility and, terms and
conditions please visit the Holden website.
Lifetime CPS is the latest step in Holden’s long-term plan to ensure a bright
and successful future in Australia for the iconic Lion brand. In the past 12 months, Holden has also announced:
- Holden will have 24 major vehicle launches with 36 new powertrain combinations in the next five years
- Cascada convertible, Astra hatch and Insignia sedan will launch in Q2 2015
- Holden vehicles will continue to be tuned and tested for Australian conditions and customers with the retention of
the Lang Lang Proving Ground in Victoria
- Holden’s Global Design Centre continues to contribute to local and global product programmes
- More than one-third of Holden’s future product portfolio will be sourced from Europe
- The esteemed Commodore nameplate will live on with Holden’s next-generation large car
- Holden will have a sports car in its future product portfolio.