Isuzu D-MAX gains five-year warranty
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
24th January, 2013
Isuzu UTE Australia (IUA) introduced a five-year warranty with five years
Roadside Assistance for new model D-MAX sold from 1st January 2013.
“We pride ourselves on building the most durable, reliable and efficient utes in the Australian one-tonne market
and today’s announcement is testament to the immense confidence we have in our engineering,” said IUA’s managing
director Yasuhiro “Yasu” Takeuchi when the announcement was made.
“Our new warranty - supported by an extended Roadside Assistance package - is also a commitment to our future
customers that they are investing in a quality product and provides them with absolute peace of mind when it comes to
protecting their investment,” he added.
Available on all new models in the D-MAX range, the five-year/130,000 km warranty will be applied to all retail and
fleet customer categories, but excludes Rental and Government fleet purchases.
- Change is on warranty term: from three (3) years/100,000 km to five (5) years/130,000 km (whichever comes first) –
warranty conditions remain the same
- Bumper to bumper warranty (not just Isuzu powertrain)
- Roadside Assistance programme is also extended to five years and remains in line with warranty
- Fully transferrable with change of ownership during warranty period
- MLP* remains unchanged across all models
- Genuine Isuzu D-MAX accessories are not included in the five year warranty and are subject to normal warranty
NOTE: * Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery
fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices,
fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are the specifications.