Next Car Reveals New Jaguar XJ
Expect to see the new Jaguar XJ|
in Australia during the early months of 2010.
20th April, 2009
An all-new Jaguar XJ will make its public debut this July – and tonight
saw the preview and release of first information on this important new Jaguar.
Speaking at the Shanghai Motor Show, Jaguar Cars Managing Director, Mike O'Driscoll confirmed that:
- The all-new XJ will go on sale at the end of 2009 – but will be revealed on 9th July in London.
- The all-new XJ is the first car to feature the next-generation of Jaguar's aerospace-inspired aluminium body
- All of Jaguar's new ultra-efficient Gen III petrol and diesel engines will be available in the new XJ, including
the already acclaimed V6 diesel and 510 bhp supercharged V8.
- There will be a choice of standard or long wheelbase models.
- The all-new XJ will introduce the highest standards of personal luxury and specification, including a panoramic
Full details of the all-new XJ will be revealed on 9th July and UK deliveries will begin in early 2010.
Australian availability is expected in late Q1 2010.