Jeep Patriot Blackhawk
Jeep Patriot Blackhawk Edition
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
20th October, 2014
Jeep has delivered ramped-up street appeal and outstanding value with the
launch of the latest Blackhawk Edition models across four model lines including the Patriot.
High-gloss black accents inside and out give the Blackhawk Edition version a stylish edge.
“Street appeal is a consideration for many Jeep buyers,” said Fiat Chrysler Australia President and CEO
“Inclusions in the Blackhawk Edition models provide - in one value-packed comprehensive package - the items many
customers search for when individualising their new vehicles.”
The Jeep Patriot Blackhawk continues the “blacked-out” theme found on Grand Cherokee and Compass versions, but appears
even 'meaner' and more rugged due to its unique design.
The Patriot Blackhawk edition is available in 4X2 configuration paired with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, power windows
(driver one-touch) and locks along with a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls.
Jeep Patriot Blackhawk 4x2 2.0-litre CVT is priced at $28,900* (MLP*).
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Crossing the Nullarbor .....
Jeep Patriot Blackhawk Edition model add (or substitute) the following:
• High Gloss black Jeep badging
• Blackhawk badge on boot
• Gloss black Patriot badging
• Gloss black grille with black accents
• Body colour rear bumper with step pads
• Gloss Black side roof rails
• 17-inch black alloy wheels
• Uconnect voice command with Bluetooth
• Heated seats
• Auto dimming rear-view mirror
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are