Jeep Wrangler Blackhawk
Jeep Wrangler Blackhawk Edition
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
21st October, 2014
Jeep has hit the road with added street appeal and value with the release
of the latest Blackhawk Edition across four model line-ups including the popular Wrangler.
High-gloss black accents inside and out give the Blackhawk Edition models a stylish edge – and they represent great
Wrangler Blackhawk Edition models are based on the already well-equipped Overland variant.
“Street appeal is a consideration for many Jeep buyers,” said Fiat Chrysler Australia President and CEO
“Inclusions in the Blackhawk Edition models provide - in one value-packed comprehensive package - the items many
customers search for when individualising their new vehicles.”
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Blackhawk’s exterior highlights include a Blackhawk edition grille with high gloss black
accents, deep tint windows and 18-inch black painted alloys finished with high-gloss black centre wheel caps.
Inside, the Jeep Wrangler Blackhawk features black leather seats with accent stitching and a leather-wrapped steering
wheel with black stitching.
Available in two- or four-door specification, the Wrangler Blackhawk is powered by a 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 matched to
a five-speed automatic transmission.
Wrangler Blackhawk employs a Command-Trac Four Wheel Drive System with a 2.72:1 low range gear ratio.
Jeep Wrangler Blackhawk Edition models add (or substitute) the following:
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Crossing the Nullarbor .....
• High gloss black Jeep badging
• Blackhawk badge on boot
• Wrangler decal on front wheel arch in low gloss black
• Matt black hood decal
• Blackhawk edition grille with gloss black accents
• Deep tint windows
• Special Edition black gloss hard spare tyre cover
• 18-inch gloss black alloy wheels and centre caps
• Body colour three-piece hard-top
• Fuel filler door with black/chrome screws
• Rear window wiper and defroster
• Black leather seats with accent stitching
• Heated front seats
• Piano black interior accents (door handles, dash grab handle, air duct surrounds)
• Connectivity Group – Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, Remote USB port
Wrangler Blackhawk 2-door 4x4 3.6-litre petrol 5-speed automatic: $45,000*
Wrangler Blackhawk 4-door 4x4 3.6-litre petrol 5-speed automatic: $49,000*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are