Lexus GS 200t
Lexus GS: update coming in December
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
23rd August, 2015
Come December, the new GS 200t will replace the GS 250 in the Australian
line-up and headlines the refreshed GS line alongside the updated GS 300h, GS 350 and GS 450h.
New GS features a restyled front end, upgraded multimedia technology, the newly available Lexus Safety System +
package, new exterior paint colours, interior colours and ornamentation selections.
GS 200t will feature Lexus' 2.0-litre turbocharged four cylinder engine producing 180kW and 350Nm. It will be allied
to an eight-speed sports direct transmission and drive the rear wheels.
Lexus Australia chief executive Sean Hanley said the new models would enhance and update the Lexus Australia
Lexus GS line - new for 2016
• New GS 200t model with 180kW, 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine and eight-speed automatic transmission
• Restyled front end with bolder Lexus spindle grille and Bi-LED headlights, and revised tail lamps and rear bumper
• Standard Lexus Safety System + combines Pre-Collision System (PCS), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Intelligent High
Beam (IHB) and All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
• Larger 4.2-inch multi-information display puts vital vehicle data at a quick glance in driver's line of sight
• Upgraded multimedia technology: side "enter" buttons on Remote Touch Interface (RTI) and full screen map capability
for available navigation with 12.3-inch central display screen
• New exterior and interior colors, wheel designs and interior wood and aluminium trim selections
• Analogue clock adds GPS time zone functionality
Further particulars regarding the specification and pricing will be announced closer to local launch.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.