Lexus IS 200t F Sport
Lexus IS 200t Sports Luxury
Lexus IS 200t Sports Luxury
Lexus IS 200t Sports Luxury
Here now: Lexus IS 200t
30th June, 2015 -
Lexus IS: 200t version coming
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
16th October, 2015
Lexus has added its newly launched turbocharged four cylinder engine with
a traditional sports sedan driveline configuration to reveal a blend of performance, dynamics and economy in the IS 200t.
Originally unveiled in the NX 200t compact SUV, Lexus has turned its high-technology 2.0-litre four cylinder engine 90
degrees for a more traditional sports sedan lay out for its highly anticipated debut in the IS's north-south,
rear-wheel drive configuration.
The motor has 27kW more power than the IS 250 V6 it replaces and brings torque up to 350Nm while improving fuel
economy and emission levels.
Changes to the exhaust lay out and engine management system bring power levels five kilowatts above the NX 200t - to
IS 200t also combines an eight-speed Sports Direct Shift automatic transmission with the 2.0-litre turbo engine for
the first time, providing levels of driveability expected of a Lexus compact sports sedan.
As expected, the vehicle retains Lexus IS's quality interior and exterior styling while gaining additional features.
The IS 200t brings Lexus Stop & Start technology to IS for fuel savings in heavy traffic.
New gauges are included for drivers to monitor the performance of the engine's turbocharger and the effectiveness of
the Stop & Start system.
As with all Lexus IS variants, IS 200t also gains the Lexus Pre-Crash Safety System in Luxury and F-Sport variants,
along with active cruise control and rear side SRS airbags. Luxury models now match Sports Luxury and F-Sport models with
electronic steering column adjustment.
The introduction of IS 200t has been celebrated with the introduction of three new colours - Caliente, Sonic Quartz
and Cobalt Mica.
Lexus Australia chief executive Sean Hanley said the new engine brings more of the performance that customers are
coming to expect from Lexus, along with quality and luxury.
"The 2.0-litre engine gained a lot of praise from customers and critics when fitted to the NX 200t, and its
addition to the IS Line has made it an even stronger proposition for customers who want a blend of performance, economy
and driveability," Mr Hanley said.
"The Lexus turbo engine is a high-technology affair which sits well alongside IS's existing Hybrid Drive and
3.5-litre V6 quad-cam powerplants."
"It's a sensational fit for a vehicle already known for its high levels of standard specification and outstanding
The Lexus IS range
The IS 200t sedan range combines the new Lexus 2.0-litre turbocharged engine with the safety, technology and comfort
features found on IS 300h and IS 350. It also incorporates equipment updates found across the board on IS variants.
IS 200t has three model variants: Luxury, F Sport and Sports Luxury./p>
• High- and ultra-high tensile steel body structure helps provide excellent occupant protection.
• Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) with Active Cruise Control now standard on all models.
• 10 SRS airbags: two-stage dual SRS front airbags, driver and front passenger SRS knee airbags, front and new rear
SRS side airbags, and full-length SRS side curtain airbags.
• Blind Spot Monitor and Lane Departure Warning now standard on F Sport with option pack 2 and Sports Luxury
• Touch-sensitive Lexus Remote Touch controller.
• Satellite navigation and reversing camera.
• Lexus Remote Touch heated and ventilated seats, Smart Entry key, digital radio and electric front seats and mirrors.
• Stop & Start system for increased fuel efficiency.
• Lexus Enform system enables mobile connectivity to a variety of services.
• LFA-style thin-film transistor (TFT) instruments with all-digital display on F Sport models featuring Stop &
Start monitor, boost, oil temperature and oil pressure gauges.
• Advanced Bluetooth capabilities with music streaming and phonebook transfers.
• Quilted driver's seat offers comfort and lateral support.
• Dual-zone automatic climate control with new touch-sensitive electrostatic switches.
• 4.2-inch full colour multi-information display including audio, trip, navigation, phone and ambient temperature.
• Mark Levinson 835-watt Premium Surround Sound System with new unity, wide dispersion and inverted
motor structure loudspeaker technology with 15 speakers (optional on F Sport, standard on Sports Luxury).
• IS models feature an evolution of the signature Lexus spindle grille, with a three-dimensional design and a
chrome-plated frame and darker grey insert from top to bottom.
• Bi Xenon HID low/high beam headlamps with LED daytime running lamps.
• 10 exterior colours: White Nova, Sonic Quartz, Mercury Grey, Premium Silver, Titanium, Onyx, Starlight Black,
Vermillion, Cobalt Mica and Caliente.
• Standard 60:40 split-folding rear seats.
• 480-litre boot capacity.
• Driver-oriented cockpit design inspired by Lexus LFA supercar.
• Dashboard is divided into a display zone and an operation zone to offer drivers more comfortable, ergonomic
interaction with the vehicle's control systems.
• Five interior colours: black, Moonstone, ivory, Topaz Brown and Dark Rose (exclusive to F Sport).
• Soft-touch finishes throughout, including padding on the centre console sides.
• Silver metallic trim analogue clock with surface-emitting illumination.
• 48-month/100,000km warranty with roadside assistance (conditions apply).
Lexus IS Prices*
The new IS 200t sports sedan arrive in Australia with high levels of luxury appointments, equipment and features and
a dynamic new powertrain on the new IS 200t.
The updated IS Line, covering IS 300h and IS 350, also carries new pricing in keeping with revisions to equipment
All IS vehicles now also feature 10 airbags for additional safety. IS 200t and IS 350 have a front performance rod for
dynamic handling capability.
IS 200t - Luxury, F Sport and Sports Luxury
IS 200t replaces IS 250 in the line-up and its pricing begins with the Luxury grade at $57,500*.
IS 200t brings a host of new luxury standard features such as Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS), Active Cruise Control,
eight-head clearance and reversing sonar, rain-sensing wipers and power adjustable steering column.
The Luxury grade is available with an enhancement pack that includes a moon roof, adding $2,500* to the
The F Sport grade, adding styling and performance upgrades that include adaptive variable suspension (AVS), sports
pedals, high-friction front brake pads, 18-inch F Sport alloy wheels, sports front seats and unique instrumentation,
retails for $65,500*.
The first F Sport enhancement pack adds the premium Mark Levinson audio system and moon roof for $4,000*.
The second enhancement pack, priced at $6,000*, includes the premium Mark Levinson audio system, moon roof and adds
Automatic High Beam (AHB) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)./p>
The top-of-the-line IS 200t Sports Luxury has standard moon roof, AHB, woodgrain trim, Mark Levinson 15-speaker audio,
LDW and electric rear sunshade, and is priced at $76,500*.
IS 300h - Luxury, F Sport and Sports Luxury
The IS 300h features a fuel-efficient hybrid powertrain and luxury features.
<[>Entry level IS 300h Luxury retails for $60,000* and comes with new standard features including eight-head clearance
and reversing sonar, rain sensing wipers, self-dimming interior view mirror, Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) and Active
Cruise Control (ACC).
An enhancement pack adds a moon roof for $2,500*.
IS 300h F Sport adds adaptive variable suspension (AVS), sports pedals, high friction front brake pads, 18-inch F
Sport alloy wheels, sports front seats and unique instrumentation and retails for $68,000*.
The first F Sport enhancement pack, valued at $4,000*, adds the premium Mark Levinson audio system and moon roof.
The second enhancement pack, at $6,000*, includes the premium Mark Levinson audio system, moon roof and adds Automatic
High Beam (AHB) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW).
IS 300h Sports Luxury builds on the F Sport specification with unique 18-inch alloy wheels, electric rear sunshade,
AHB, woodgrain trim, LED headlamps, Mark Levinson premium audio, LDW and metallic scuff plates.
It carries a price of $79,000*.
IS 300h Sports Luxury can also be specified with bamboo ornamentation for no additional cost.
IS 350 - Luxury, F Sport and Sports Luxury
The highest performing IS in the line-up, IS 350 features a 233kW quad-cam 3.5-litre V6 engine and eight-speed
The range begins with IS 350 Luxury at $63,500*, bringing with it new standard luxury features including rain sensing
wipers, Active Cruise Control (ACC), Pre-Collision safety System (PCS) and self-dimming interior rear view mirror.
The first enhancement pack includes a moon roof for $2,500*.
IS 350 F Sport, which is priced* from $71,500*, features unique 18-inch alloy wheels, unique bodywork, sports pedals,
F Sport steering wheel, high friction front brake pads, F Sport seats, unique instrumentation, Variable Gear Ratio
Steering, Mark Levinson premium audio and driver's seat memory function.
IS 350 enhancement pack 1 includes a moon roof and sells for $2,500*.
The second enhancement pack includes moon roof and adds Automatic High Beam (AHB) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) for
an additional $4,500*.
IS 350 Sports Luxury provides additional standard specification including unique alloy wheels, moon roof, AHB, LDW,
electric rear sunshade and woodgrain trim and is priced from $82,500*.
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are