Lexus LX 570
Lexus LX 570 update due in December
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
28th August, 2015
The new Lexus LX 570 features a sweeping upgrade, with only four door
panels and roof carried over from the current model.
It also features an eight-speed transmission, replacing the six-speed unit, as well as the Drive Mode Select system
for tailoring powertrain and suspension responses.
Other highlights include a redesigned luxury interior featuring an updated multimedia system with 12.3-inch screen and
Remote Touch Interface.
New 20-inch split 10-spoke wheels and newly available 21-inch 10-spoke wheels provide a commanding road presence.
Lexus Australia chief executive Sean Hanley said the new model would enhance and update the Lexus Australia
line-up when it arrives in December 2015.
LX 570 - new for 2016
• Eight-speed automatic transmission replaces six-speed unit
• Restyled front end with one-piece spindle grille
• Drive Mode Select
• LED headlights, sequential turn signals and fog lights
• Revised taillights and rear bumper
• New 20- and 21-inch wheel designs
• Standard Lexus Safety System +
• Standard upgraded multimedia with 12.3-inch screen and Remote Touch Interface
• Larger 4.2-inch multi-information display
• Standard Panoramic View Monitor
• Standard Heads-Up Display
• Three-spoke wood-trimmed steering wheel
• Available ventilated/heated rear seats
• LED ambient lighting in cabin and cargo area
• Touch-sensor overhead lighting
• Manual second-row sunshades
• Standard wireless charging tray for Qi-compatible phones
• Larger 11.6-inch screens for standard Rear Seat Entertainment System
• Tyre-specific tyre pressure monitoring system
• Standard Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
• Standard Lexus Enform Remote
Local specification and pricing information will be confirmed closer to the time of the local launch.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.