Lexus release RX 270 X special edition
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
17th July, 2013
Lexus Australia has launched a special edition RX 270 with a range of
innovative features usually seen only on higher grade models. The 'X' Special Edition package adds styling, luxury and
convenience enhancements to the RX 270, the entry variant of the RX line launched in Australia last year. The upgrades
represent over $7,000 in added value while keeping the retail price at $69,400*, the same as for the base grade RX 270.
Styling elements include an appearance package with Sports Luxury grade front bumper, 19" alloy wheels and limited
edition 'X' exterior badges.
Other added features include:
• Heated front seats
• Smart Key Card, which fits in a wallet or purse while allowing the driver to open the vehicle doors and start the
engine if the Smart Key batteries are flat
• Head Up Display which projects key vehicle information on the windscreen, such as speed, satellite navigation
directions, gear position and audio settings
• Clearance and Back Sonar to assist the driver when parking in tight spaces
• Adaptive Front lighting System, which swivels the headlamps when travelling around tight bends to improve forward
• Illuminated scuff plates, which provide a premium look when entering the vehicle, and
• Luggage tray for stowing items and protecting cargo area trim.
The RX 270 'X' Special Edition is available in five exterior colours: White Pearl, Mercury Grey, Premium Silver,
Starlight Black and Garnet Red, and two interior colours: Ivory and Black.
A moonroof can also be specified as an option.
Lexus Australia chief executive Sean Hanley said the special edition took the already well specified RX 270 to the
next level. "The RX 270 'X' Special Edition provides buyers who are considering an entry variant premium SUV with a
comprehensive range of features not typically seen at this price point," Mr Hanley said.
"In addition, the aggressive front bumper styling, premium paint options and dynamic 19-inch alloy wheels make a bold
statement and give the special edition commanding road presence."
The Lexus RX 270 X Special Edition will be produced in very limited numbers, with 300 available for the Australian
||X Special Edition
||X Special Edition + moonroof
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are