Mitsubishi ASX updated
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
19th May, 2014
Mitsubishi’s highly regarded and popular ASX city-sized SUV range has been
upgraded with improvements to overall drive performance and NVH, along with new features and cosmetic updates.
The revised 15MY ASX is quieter, smoother and more refined, and offers better on-road performance thanks to improved
ride comfort, handling stability and sharper, more responsive steering feel.
ASX gains Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs), new-design 17-inch alloy wheels, black roof rails, Emergency Stop Signal
(ESS), privacy glass, chrome exterior and interior highlights as standard equipment on all models, and a new Lightning
Blue paint joins the range of ASX exterior colour options.
Meanwhile, 2.0-litre petrol ASX models with CVT automatic transmission benefit from performance upgrades resulting in
more responsive acceleration feel from a standing start and at mid-range speeds, and fuel economy improvements of around
4 per cent, giving ASX CVT models an official rating of 7.4-litres/100km.
The new 15MY ASX range goes on sale around Australia from today.
15MY ASX highlights:
- Improved steering feel, handling stability and ride comfort
- NVH refinements
- Better acceleration feel – mid-range and standing start (CVT models only)
- Improved fuel economy to 7.4l/100km (CVT models only)
New features (all models):
- New design 17-inch alloy wheels
- Daytime running lamps
- Chrome exhaust tip and beltline moulding
- ESS (Emergency Stop Signal)
- Privacy glass
- Black roof rails
- Optional Lightning Blue exterior paint
- Gloss black centre panel with chrome highlights
- Black floor console garnish
Mitsubishi ASX 15MY manufacturer's list price*:
ASX LS 2WD 2.0-litre petrol - $24,990* (MT), $26,990* (CVT)
ASX LS 4WD 2.2-litre diesel $31,990* (AT)
ASX XLS 2WD 2.0-litre petrol $31,490* (CVT)
ASX XLS 4WD 2.2-litre diesel $36,490* (AT)
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are