Mitsubishi Magna Solara
2nd March, 2004
Mitsubishi’s Magna Solara sedan makes a return to the market in
March, with plenty of features added to an already impressive list of standard features that will entice buyers
with a keen eye for value.
The car has the following features:
- 16” sparkling silver alloy wheels (as used on the TL Magna VR),
- Low-line decklid spoiler,
- Perforated black leather-wrapped steering wheel,
- Body coloured side protection mouldings, and mirrors,
- Unique ‘Solara’ badging on the rear doors and decklid.
- SwitchableTraction Control,
- Map Lamps,
- Eight-speaker audio system,
- Front and side airbags,
- Climate Control Air Conditioning,
- Four-speed INVECS II ‘Smart Logic’ automatic transmission with ‘Sports Mode’ feature, allowing it to be used
as either an automatic or manual,
- Power Driver’s seat,
- Front and Rear Power Windows.
Powered by the silky smooth 3.5 litre 24-valve SOHC V6 engine that develops
155 kW @ 5,250 rpm, and 316 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm, and which is transferred to the
ground through the standard fully independent suspension. Standard models
provide great value for money, but Solara goes even further by providing a raft
of further sought-after features.
Magna Solara will only be available between March and June in a limited
colour range for $29,990 (RRP).