Introducing the Range Rover Vogue 10MY
The 2010 Range Rover Vogue|
..... expected in Australia late this year.
21st April, 2009
Powerful new engines, revolutionary interior technologies and enhanced
driving dynamics reinforce the position of the Range Rover Vogue 10MY as Land Rover's most complete luxury 4x4. Land
Rover's flagship has been comprehensively updated to deliver more refined and efficient performance, along with the
ultimate in interior comfort and craftsmanship.
- Two all new engines, 5.0 litre V8 petrol and a high performance supercharged petrol, both providing greater
performance, with improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Acclaimed 3.6 litre TDV8 engine continues to be available
- Subtle exterior design changes enhance the classic Range Rover Vogue style with contemporary details
- Upgraded interior, featuring the world's first automotive application of dual view touch screen infotainment
- The touch screen display allows driver and front seat passenger to view two different images simultaneously
- Physical instrument cluster replaced by fully configurable 12" Thin Film Transistor (TFT) screen with 'virtual'
dials and information displays
- State-of-the-art Adaptive Dynamics technology to further improve the Range Rover Vogue's peerless ride quality
- Updated Terrain Response™ and Stability Control Systems for improved all-terrain performance
- Active safety aids including Adaptive Cruise Control, Emergency Brake Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, and
surround camera system
- Land Rover e-Terrain Technologies boost economy and lower emissions on Range Rover Vogue 10MY
"The Range Rover Vogue 10MY is a considerable step forward for what is already regarded as the one of the
world's most complete luxury vehicles. New engines deliver formidable power, efficiency and customary Range Rover
Vogue refinement, and new technologies, such as the dual view screen, deliver a world first. Like its legendary
predecessors, the Range Rover Vogue 10MY is setting the pace once more," says Phil Popham, Land Rover Managing
The interior benefits from more luxurious materials and finishes which add further refinements to the premium
cabin ambiance. More significantly, the Range Rover Vogue 10MY uses some revolutionary new interior technologies
which enhance the experience for driver and passengers alike.
The vehicle is the first to feature 'dual view' infotainment touch screen technology which allows the driver and
passenger to view different images simultaneously. This means that the passenger can enjoy a DVD movie while the
driver follows navigation instructions, all on the same screen.
Another dramatic innovation is found in the instrument cluster. Here, traditional physical instruments are
replaced by a fully configurable 12" TFT screen which presents all essential driver information via cleverly
designed 'virtual' dials and graphical displays.
"The new display technology used by the Range Rover Vogue 10MY is a major advance. It gives us tremendous
flexibility in presenting information, so that the driver gets precisely the data they require, in all driving
conditions. Meanwhile, the passenger can be relaxing with a movie!" explains Nick Rogers, Chief Engineer, New
The vehicle incorporates state-of-the-art Adaptive Dynamics technology to further improve the Range Rover Vogue's
peerless ride quality. All-terrain performance is also enhanced by updates to the Terrain Response and Stability
To complete the package, the Range Rover Vogue 10MY benefits from a series of enhanced active safety aids including
Adaptive Cruise Control, Emergency Brake Assist, Blind Spot Monitoring, Automatic High Beam Assist (AHBA) and a surround
"The Range Rover Vogue remains the consummate luxury 4x4. Its combination of unrivalled all-terrain performance
with the ultimate in comfort and refinement, remains a clear industry benchmark," says Phil Popham, Land Rover
Under the banner of e_TERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES, Land Rover is implementing a range of measures to reduce fuel consumption
and CO2 emissions, without compromising Range Rover Vogue's refinement or renowned all-terrain capabilities. Both of the
new direct injection petrol engines were designed from the outset to deliver class-leading fuel economy and improved
e-TERRAIN TECHNOLOGIES in summary:
- Engine calibration optimised
- Reduced torque-converter slip
- Higher torque, allowing longer gearing
- Intelligent Power System Management (IPSM) including smart regenerative charging
- Improved aerodynamics
The Range Rover Vogue 10MY will go on sale in Australian late 4th quarter 2009, with pricing, specification and model
line-up, still to be confirmed.