Renault Concept Alaskan
Renault Concept Alaskan revealed
3rd September, 2015 -
Nissan Navara: prices for new variants
21st April, 2015 -
Nissan Navara NP300 prices announced
29th March, 2015 -
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
7th September, 2015
Renault has revealed the Alaskan Concept which marks the first step
forward in its bid to win over customers in the constantly-growing large utility market. Uts account for around one-third
of total LCV sales and opens up a new segment for a new Renault product development plan.
The Renault Alaskan Concept is a striking show vehicle that paves the way for a ute that will have a global calling.
It combines a payload of one tonne with cutting-edge, 'athletic' styling to meet the requirements of business users and
The Alaskan Conceptís status-enhancing design fits perfectly with the aesthetic expectations of the ute market, whilst
remaining true to the Renault brandís own styling cues.
The Alaskan Concept is powered by Renaultís proven four-cylinder, twin turbo diesel engine which features in the
existing Renault Master range.
The Alaskan Concept is a Ďwork hard, play hardí all-road vehicle designed to meet the requirements of three different
worlds: business and leisure use, plus everyday motoring.
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
We drive a Range Rover Sport
to enjoy Point Plomer Road
Perfectly suited to the needs of business users:
- Strong chassis for excellent road holding, high ground clearance and distinctive driving comfort
- A payload of more than one tonne with five passengers onboard and a long, wide load bed
- Load bed incorporating three longitudinal recesses suitable for fixing equipment
- Additional storage bins either side of the load bed for the secure protection of equipment
- Best-in-class fuel efficiency, plus impressive power output and acceleration performance.
The Alaskan Concept can be a companion for leisure use, too:
- Ideal for road trips, adventure or sports use. Its big load bed can comfortably accommodate mountain bikes, camping
gear or surfboards, etc. Availability of a range of outdoor accessories (load bed liners, covers, etc.)
- Premium travelling comfort, together with highest quality standards in terms of equipment and connectivity
- Last but not least, a camera located inside the door mirror housings to permit the filming of passing
For everyday motoring:
- A status-enhancing vehicle complete with large 21-inch wheels, user-friendly driving comfort and modern urban styling
- Large LED Pure Vision rear lights with brushed and polished aluminium surrounds framed by C-shape direction
- Sophisticated rear-end styling heightened by the central aluminium exhaust tail pipe.
Hasselblad and Alaskan Concept
Renault and Hasselblad worked jointly to underline the Alaskan Conceptís ability to adapt to three different types of
use: business and leisure use, and everyday motoring. Hasselblad is a Swedish manufacturer of cameras and photographic
equipment. It is famous for having provided photographic equipment for the Apollo programme which took men to the moon
for the first time.
A one-tonne pick-up to follow in the wake of the Alaskan Concept show truck:
- The production versionís design will be similar in spirit to that of the Alaskan Concept and will feature the same
- A broad range of body types and powertrains will be available,
- It will be a high-end pick-up for business and leisure use, as well as for everyday motoring.
Renault's new one-tonne utilty will be unveiled in the first half of 2016.