Subaru Liberty has an X
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
7th September, 2012
Subaru has released a new X variant to its All-Wheel Drive Model Year 2013
Liberty range, with increased ground clearance and a featured-packed specification list.
Liberty 2.5X and 3.6X are available exclusively as automatic sedans, both featuring Subaru’s innovative EyeSight™
driver assist system.
Among the new features are:
- New design grille and front bumper
- Sporty sills with chrome-type highlights
- New 18-inch alloy wheel pattern
- Extra 50 mm ground clearance for easy entry and exit
Liberty 2.5X sedan with Lineartronic™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is priced from $44,490* (MLP*).
Liberty 3.6X with five-speed automatic transmission is priced from $55,990* (MLP*).
The Liberty 3.6X is further distinguished by:
- SI-Drive - three different modes to suit driver preferences
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome boot garnish
- High lustre gunmetal alloy wheel finish
- Unique door and dashboard trim finish
Standard features on both variants are:
- Unique 18-inch alloy wheels (silver coloured on 2.5X)
- HID headlights
- Sports side sills
- EyeSight™ technology
- Reverse camera
- Leather trim
- Satellite navigation
- Smart key/Push button start
- Powered drivers seat with memory
- Powered front passenger seat
- McIntosh audio system
- One touch lane change indicator
- Electroluminescent gauges with colour Multi-Function Display
- Auto lights and wipers
- Heated front seats
- Wiper de-icers
- USB connection
Interior detail changes include brushed gun-metal grey centre panel, centre console and steering switch panel, while
the electronic park brake and SI-Drive switches are relocated for easier use.
Nick Senior, Subaru Australia Managing Director, said: “The additional 50 mm of ground clearance gives Liberty X
sedan a total ground clearance of 200 mm.”
“This makes it ideal for rural and regional areas, but also for those who need extra clearance in negotiating
“The ease of entry and exit of our SUVs has always been a key selling point and we have now been able to
incorporate this into a sedan, for those who prefer that body style.”
The remaining versions of the MY13 Liberty line-up will be revealed in the last quarter of 2012.
NOTE: * Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory
charges (commonly known as on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are
subject to change without notice, as are the specifications.