Subaru Liberty 2.5i Premium
Subaru Liberty 3.6R
Subaru Liberty: new generation arrives
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
2nd February, 2015
Subaru Australia recently released the sixth generation Liberty.
Fuji Heavy Industries, the maker of Subaru vehicles, suggests that the new Liberty is a grand touring car, offering a
combination of comfort, safety and sporty road performance - regardless of weather or road conditions, thanks to its AWD
New Subaru Liberty variants are priced* at least 9.1 per cent less than the superseded car.
The sixth generation Liberty has achieved a five-star rating for occupant safety from the independent Australasian New
Car Assessment Programme (ANCAP).
Every new Liberty variant is also equipped with the award-winning EyeSight® driver assist system, which can help avoid
accidents or reduce impact.
All Libertys are more efficient too – 2.5-litre variants have reduced fuel consumption by 7.6 per cent in the combined
cycle and emissions by 8.2 per cent, while 3.6-litre variants are 3.9 per cent more efficient in the combined cycle and
have 5.0 per cent lower emissions.
Among the new Liberty headlines:
- New exterior
- Interior improved – focus on detail quality, tactile surfaces, switchgear, space, quietness and comfort
- Active grille shutter – innovative feature that aids fuel efficiency and aerodynamic performance on Liberty 2.5i
- Introduction of fuel-saving Automatic Stop Start on 2.5i variants
- Aerodynamic performance improved 10 per cent
- All-new infotainment – new level of onboard information and entertainment
- Speech recognition across wide range of key functions
- New generation EyeSight® – new driver-assist features
- Brake light recognition
- Pre-Collision Steering Assist
- Distance and wide angle range improved approximately 40 per cent
- Boot volume increased – up 17 litres to 493 litres
- Gearbox refinements - Lineartronic™ CVT debuts on 3.6 litre models and further refined for other variants
- All Liberty CVTs are enhanced for less noise and even better response.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive advantage - the legendary stability, agility and safety of Symmetrical AWD is refined
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Honda Accord VTi-L
road test .....
Nissan Murano Ti
road test .....
Nick Senior, Managing Director, Subaru Australia, said: “After 25 years Liberty is reinvigorated with technology
that hadn’t even been thought of in 1989.”
“Overlay that with wonderful Japanese build quality and design, including premium soft-touch interior trim and new
Liberty promises to shine bright as a star in the Subaru constellation.”
“The new infotainment system is a massive shift in Liberty to fully interactive technology. It takes both the
driver and passenger experience to a whole new level in a Subaru.”
Mr Senior predicts sales of around 150 Libertys per month.
Every new Subaru is eligible for the Capped Price Servicing programme, which
applies throughout the vehicles lifetime – not just the three-year warranty
period. It includes all items required as part of the standard scheduled
service, as set out in the Maintenance Schedule of Subaru’s Warranty and Service
Handbooks. These include labour, genuine parts, factory specified oils and
fluids, and even the environmental levy and supplies charge, which includes
items such as oil and waste recycling.
Subaru Liberty MY15 Manufacturer's List Prices*
|Liberty 2.5i CVT
|Liberty 2.5i Premium CVT
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are