Subaru XV 2.0i S
Subaru XV updated
Recent new car releases ..... here
Upcoming new car releases ..... here
8th May, 2015
Subaru has launched its updated XV range announcing reduced prices across
the entire line-up.
There’s also improved interior presentation and enhanced infotainment on all models.
This display of Subaru’s All 4 the Driver customer promise, is the latest in a series of pricing realignments which
has already seen a better pricing strategy for Forester and Impreza, and lower prices for the Liberty and Outback
models which is intended to make Subaru pricing more competitive.
The Manufacturer’s List Price* (MLP*) of the entry level XV 2.0i model drops $1,250, to $26,490*.
The XV 2.0i-L and 2.0i-S pricing has also been reduced. The 2.0i-L now comes down $1,250 to $29,990* (MLP*).
At Next Car
we road test cars!
Check these out!
Suzuki Jimny Sierra
extended road test .....
road test .....
The 2.0i-S has also dropped $1,250 in price to $32,490* (MLP*).
Inside the XV a number of changes have been made to improve the overall quality, including all-new infotainment and
Among the MY15 XV highlights:
- All-new infotainment – new level of onboard information and entertainment
- 2.0i equipped with 6.2” touchscreen unit
- 2.0i-L and 2.0i-S equipped with 7” satellite navigation unit
- Upgraded steering wheel audio switches
- Silver accents around air conditioning vents
- Metallic accents on front door arm rests
- Silver rings around air-con dials
- 2 x 5V DC USB charge ports for rear passengers (located at the back of centre console)
- USB and auxiliary port moved to sit under audio unit
2.0i-L and 2.0i-S
- Upgraded CVT shifter surround
- Stitching on leather trim is now silver instead of black
- Upgraded instrument cluster
- New Multi-information Display unit located in the middle of the instrument cluster between the speedo and the tacho.
It is controlled by the steering wheel switches
- Displays a digital speedometer
- Displays some basic trip info
- Displays gear select
- Displays auto start stop information
Next Car's great drives!
Check this out!
Point Plomer Road .....
Subaru XV MY15 Prices*
XV 2.0i six-speed manual $26,490*
XV 2.0i Lineartronic™ CVT $28,990*
XV 2.0i-L six-speed manual $29,990*
XV 2.0i-L Lineartronic™ CVT $32,490*
XV 2.0i-S six-speed manual $32,490*
XV 2.0i-S Lineartronic™ CVT $34,990*
* Manufacturer's List Price (MLP) excludes dealer delivery fees and the numerous statutory charges (commonly known as
on-road costs). Additionally, please note that all prices, fees and charges are subject to change without notice, as are